1. What is FeelOXY?
FeelOXY is pure oxygen in a can, containing 99,5 % of oxygen. It is a product of general consumption. We inhale FeelOXY. When we need extra power and strength we take 3-5 deep breaths before or during training. FeelOXY will also help you after training and take care of faster regeneration of your body – oxygen helps to remove lactic acid from our muscles and therefore we don’t experience muscle pains and can continue with our training even after extremely hard trainings.
We inhale FeelOXY also when we feel, that our concentration started to drop – at work, when studying, at longer road trips with a car, when we are feeling tired, in higher altitudes (over 2.000 m), and in more polluted cities.
You can buy FeelOXY in two dimensions – there is 2,5l of pure oxygen in a STANDARD, which is sufficient for about 25 intakes. In LARGE can there is 12 l of pure oxygen, which will last for about 120 intakes. Each time you inhale FeelOXY, take 3-5 intakes.
FeelOXY is a natural product:
- without calories
- without caffeine, which accelerates your heart rate
- without sugar, which can induct dental caries
- no “caffeine drop” afterwards
2. Who is it for?
- For athletes – professional and recreational athletes, who confronts with bigger physical strains or need high level of concentration. Oxygen is essential fuel for our muscles. If we inhale oxygen before or during training, it increases our efficiency and strength. If we inhale oxygen after training, it will help us to accelerate regeneration of our body.
- For people in business world – for all of those who need lots of concentration, are often under pressure and feeling stresses, or take many business trips (oxygen will help to reduce “jet lag” symptoms).
- For alpinists who are active in higher altitudes (over 2.000 m).
- For younger generations – FeelOXY will help with more efficient studying, because it increases concentration. It also reduces symptoms of stress and sleep deprivation. FeelOXY will help to overcome unpleasant symptoms which occur the day after the party.
- For all who want to feel and look refreshed.
- For all who live in cities with very polluted air.
3. Is oxygen flammable?
No, oxygen it is not flammable by itself. Many people believe for oxygen to be flammable – but if that was true, our atmosphere would burn long time ago.
Oxygen is not a fuel by itself, but it has a characteristic to accelerate chemical reaction, when combined with fuel and fire – therefore, oxygen is just a fire accelerant.
4. It says “Not for medical purposes” on a can. What does this mean?
Oxygen therapies in order to treat medical conditions (prescription by a doctor) are different from FeelOXY usage. Oxygen for medical use and FeelOXY are produced in the same way, but FeelOXY is designed for healthy people, who want to improve some aspects of their lives and is not intended for people with asthma or other lung and heart problems. In those cases you should visit a doctor.
5. How many intakes of FeelOXY should I make?
The number of intakes is relative, based on the conditions such as: the purpose of the inhalation, your weight, your body type and so on. If you train in a gym or a fitness and want to gain strength between intervals, we recommend 3 deep breaths. The same goes for those who take oxygen in higher altitudes and when you want to increase the level of concentration.
If you are extremely tired, suffer from “jet leg” or very intense trainings, you’ll need more than just 3 intakes. The effect of inhaled oxygen is immediate – oxygen travels through lungs directly in your blood and so you will know immediately if you need any more oxygen.
6. For how many intakes of oxygen is there in a can?
It depends on how deep you inhale and for how long are you pressing on the sprayer. In average, a standard can is enough oxygen for about 25 intakes (when intake lasts for ca. 1 sec – ordinary inhalation). In a large can is enough oxygen for about 120 intakes (when intake lasts for ca. 1 sec – ordinary inhalation).
7. The can is really light – is it empty?
Oxygen is a gas and almost without weight. Closed can is very light, but it IS full. The weight of the can can easily give a sense that is empty, because the weight of oxygen is so imperceptible.
But this is actually a bonus – because the can is so light you can carry and use it anywhere.
8. Why the name FeelOXY?
The can contains 99,5% pure oxygen and 0,5% environmental air. Oxygen supplement is a natural substance, which lifts you, when you need it. FeelOXY doesn’t give you just a superficial shock on your central nervous system – the effect we can feel, when we ingest caffeine, sugar or other stimulant or energy drink.
9. When should I use FeelOXY?
Use FeelOXY when these situations occur:
- before, during and after extreme training
- at work, when concentration starts decreasing
- on business trips to reduce jet-lag symptoms
- on parties after drinking alcohol (to decrease hangover)
- on trips to higher altitudes (over 2000 m)
- during studying
- long distance driving
- when you need to feel more relaxed
10. How did you get an idea to produce pure oxygen – why would we inhale extra oxygen?
The idea to produce pure oxygen was born, because we wanted to produce something natural that would give people extra energy, strength, endurance and make us more dynamic and full of energy. Because of fast rhytm of lifestyle today, people need a lot of energy and concentration – that is why we often feel tremendous stress, are very tired and are not able to concentrate anymore.
In their already crazy schedules many people incorporate also regular physical activity, which include also bigger body strains (e.g. cycling, running marathons, hard fitness workouts). Sports activity is great, but sometimes we need something to refresh our body and give it some extra strength and energy.
Another factor for feeling tired or exhausted can also be polluted air. When we don’t have enough oxygen in our blood, we can have headache or feel extremely tired.
We can find some oxygen bars, where you can inhale pure oxygen. Those can bi a bit impractical, because we should inhale oxygen in a moment when the levels of the oxygen decrease (e.g. during intense workout or when your concentration drops). FeelOXY is much more practical – it is filled with high quality oxygen, pressed in a can, which can be used anywhere, anytime. It is the best way to supply our body with extra oxygen, when we need it.
11. Can I use FeelOXY at competitions and/or is it appropriate for professional athletes?
World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) explicitly excluded the usage of supplemental oxygen from the list of forbidden substances. The oxygen in a can is therefore allowed to use also at competitions and it is not considered as doping.
11. Why should I use oxygen supplement when travelling by plane?
In comparison to levels of oxygen at the sea level, is the level of oxygen on the planes lower. That is the reason that the oxygen levels in our blood also drop. When this happens, we feel much more exhausted and without energy. FeelOXY helps you to restore sufficient oxygen levels that our body needs.
13. What is the link between wrinkled skin and oxygen?
The older we get, the less oxygen our skin absorbs. This is why our skin starts to get older and looks more wrinkled.
14. Are there any other great qualities of FeelOXY?
- It is completely natural.
- No calories.
- No artificial substances.
- It is not considered as doping (reference: WADA).
- All materials from EU.
- Filled with high quality pure oxygen of medical quality.
15. How do we use FeelOXY?
We inhale FeelOXY. You should put your finger on the sprayer and hold the can close to your mouth (approx. 1 cm). Press and hold the sprayer for one second and take a deep breath. We should concentrate on our breathing and try to make the breath correctly – if we want the real effect of the product. When we inhale, we keep our breath for a moment and then exhale.
The number of intakes depends on the purpose of inhalation. We recommend to take 3-5 deep breath, if you train in a gym or a fitness and want to gain strength between intervals. The same apply for those who take oxygen in higher altitudes and when you want to increase the level of concentration. If you are extremely tired, suffer from “jet leg” or very intense trainings, you’ll need more than just 3 intakes.
In general, we use FeelOXY before and during trainings in order to gain strength, endurance and power. We use it also after trainings for faster regeneration. We also use it when we feel tired or notice that we don’t have enough concentration we need.
16. How do I use FeelOXY when I’m physically active?
- before and during heavy training – for energy, strength and power
- after training – for faster removal of lactic acid and faster regeneration
17. Is FeelOXY supplement for sports additives?
FeelOXY is not the supplement for sports additives. It is addition to our body when we need oxygen (e.g. heavy physical strains).
18. What are the advantages if I use FeelOXY?
Body cells can be active and produce energy even if they have enough oxygen. Researches show that inhaling air which has larger concentration of oxygen imprives cognitive abilities, such as memory and reaction time.
Sufficient levels of oxygen in our blood will help us to:
- maintain energy and vitality
- reduce stress
- increase alertness
- reduce jet lag effects
- improve cognitive abilities (including memory and reaction time)
- reduce consequences of polluted air on our body
- manage effects of high altitudes more easily
- optimise sports achievements
- faster muscles and tiredness recovery
19. How long does the effect of FeelOXY last?
The length of FeelOXY effect depends on the person, activity, purpose of the use, the initial level of oxygen and the way the consumer inhales the oxygen.
20. How do I know if I used FeelOXY correctly and that it works?
Every person reacts differently to supplemental oxygen inhalation. The energy we get from inhaling FeelOXY cannot be compared to the energy we get when ingesting coffee or other energy stimulant. After some intakes you should feel refreshed and rejuvenated (mentally or physically) or relaxed.
When you are positioned over 1.000 meters above regular altitude will the effects of FeelOXY feel more noticeable.
If you use FeelOXY during intense physical activity, you feel stronger, more concentrated, achieving better results. After training you should feel less tired.
In case you don’t feel the effects of FeelOXY, we recommend you use it more frequently, with shorter breaths, and don’t keep your breath longer as it would take a regular breath. Keep in mind that the effects of FeelOXY also depend on your overall fitness, how much oxygen your body needs and the way you use it.
21. What does “portable” oxygen mean?
The standard can of pure oxygen (2,5l) is very practical. You can keep it in your purse, briefcase, computer bag, sporting bag. It is very light, so we can keep it by ourselves at all times. This gives us an opportunity to take supplemental oxygen exactly when we need it – when we feel that our concentration decreased, when we are in closed and non-ventilated places, when we train and so on.
22. Can FeelOXY help me in any way, when I’m positioned in higher altitudes?
The concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere is the same at all altitudes – but at the higher altitudes the air pressure is lower. That makes the air “thinner”, which means that there is less molecules of oxygen in the same volume of inhaled air.
The problem of “thinner air” can be solved with acclimatisation, which can take up to few weeks. The other solution is to increase the concentration of inhaled oxygen. If we do not acclimate we quickly feel shortness of breath, start to hyperventilate and so on. In we use FeelOXY, we supply our body with bigger concentration of oxygen and so feel as we were at lower altitude.
23. How often can I use FeelOXY?
FeelOXY can be used every day, if in accordance with instructions. Use it when you feel lower levels of oxygen – in higher altitudes, before/during/after training, in cities with polluted air, in closed and non-ventilated spaces, after long plane or car travels, after parties.
Consider that FeelOXY should be used occasionally, with interruptions, by healthy consumers. WARNING: People who have any medical problems must consult with your doctor before you use FeelOXY.
24. Can I use FeelOXY when I travel by plane?
Travelling by plane can lower your oxygen saturation substantially – the concentration of oxygen in a plane is the same as at the altitude of 3000 metres. This is why we feel very tired and exhausted after long flights. Just a few intakes of supplemental oxygen will refresh you and alleviate jet-lag symptoms.
25. Why should I be concerned about levels of oxygen in my blood?
Our body is designed in a way that it needs 21% of oxygen which is inhaled through air. Polluted air can contain less than 21%, which can slow down optimal activity of body cells. It is good to know, that the most sensitive cells to oxygen deprivation are brain cells. This makes our memory and reaction time much slower. FeelOXY will help you to feel more energetic and concentrated.
26. Can I use FeelOXY in extraordinary conditions, such as fire?
In case of fire you MUST NOT use FeelOXY. Oxygen is not flammable itself, but it is fire accelerant.
27. Can I recycle FeelOXY?
FeelOXY cans are made from aluminium and plastic sprayers and can be 100% recycled after use. Before you dispose the can, empty it completely.
28. Is it safe to use FeelOXY?
When using in accordance with instructions is FeelOXY completely safe – for healthy consumers, no matter their age. For children it is recommended that they use it under surveillance of their parents. People with heart or lung disorders or other medical states should consult their doctor before using FeelOXY. FeelOXY is not for medical purposes and it is the product of general consumption.
29. Are there any side effects?
When using in accordance with instruction, no side effects known.